Volunteers - SERVE YOUR CITY!
Citizen volunteers enhance Sunnyside city government. Help improve the livability of Sunnyside by getting more involved in your community. The City Council is seeking a diverse range of citizens to serve on several volunteer advisory boards.  

Vacancies can occur when a position term expires or through unscheduled vacancies as a result of resignations during the year. If you are interested in serving your community, please complete the required Open Government Training Act, Lesson 3, and submit a signed copy of the training certificate, along with a completed application available online. You also have the option to download the application or pick one up at City Hall.

Current Vacancies:
    • Community and Economic Development Committee
Submit your signed training certificate and completed application to:
 City of Sunnyside
Attn: City Clerk
818 E. Edison Avenue
Sunnyside, WA 98944

Applications will be accepted until the vacancies are filled.