Unclaimed Property

Annually, the City is required to contact persons with outstanding checks for the past year. By November 1st, the City must submit a list of unclaimed property to the Washington State Department of Revenue.

If you have unclaimed property with the City, please fill out the Application for Duplicate Instrument Affidavit and return to:

City of Sunnyside
ATTN: Unclaimed Property
818 E. Edison Ave.
Sunnyside, WA 98944

If you have any questions, please contact our office at (509) 837-3782.