Where do I make utility payments?
Customers can pay their utility bills in person or by mail at the
Finance Department
818 E. Edison Ave.
Sunnyside, WA 98944
We accept payment by cash, check, money order, and Visa or Mastercard. Also, for your convenience, there is a locked payment drop box located at the east corner of the City Hall building on 9th Street. When using the drop box, please remember to enclose your billing stub along with your payment, or include the name and address of the account you are paying for.

Show All Answers

1. How often will I receive a bill?
2. Where do I make utility payments?
3. What is the policy for turning water off for non-payment?